Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Adventures in Lightboxes!

Lots of people have great pictures. I'm not one of them. From standing toys on top of my dirty fridge, to just snapping pics of them on my dirty computer desk, I really just don't take good pictures. The issue is that I love photography, I just never looked into it. Today, I decided to build a lightbox.

I spent $300 on white foam boards, $200 on high quality lamps, and another $50 on supplies to construct it.

Actually, I just taped white typing paper inside of a flat rate box and called it squaresies. No money spent!

Here are my first little attempts at 'photography of the future!'

First up is my beloved Pyramid Head sculpt/custom. He has apparently killed Jack Bauer and stolen his background. Good.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up are some assorted Mattel Batman villains...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is Hey-There Catty. He's my mascot. He has a bowtie and likes corn.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment