Monday, February 16, 2009

Modern Hawkman! Custom figures, round 2

AAAAnnnddddddd here's Hawkman.

There are so many Hawkman toys, but only one was based on his modern Geoff Johns style costume. It was the Ed McGuiness figure from the Public Enemies line. While I enjoyed that story and Ed's art, the toy was a little ridiculous looking. I cooked up this guy using the Showcase Hawkman from DC Direct with a ton of add-ons. The wings are from a Spawn figure. Head and Mask are from an older Dc Direct Hawkman. painting the eyes on the mask required a pact with satan. The kneepads are my fav part as I found them by accident while digging through a box of old wrestler toys. I believe they belonged to some Sting action figure from WCW. Here comes Carter..or Katar...or whoever he is today:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment