Monday, February 16, 2009

Finish my JLA! John Stewart and Red Tornado! Customs round 5

I love Dc Direct. Let me tell you why I hate Dc Direct. THEY NEVER FUCKING FINISH A TOYLINE. If you buy any DCD line, count on getting about 1/3 of the team and having to patchwork other toys from other lines in to complete it. I instead chose to take parts from toys that were sculpted by the same artist(Ray Vilafone) and create John Stewart and Red Tornado to finish my modern Justice League of America set. They turned out pretty cool...Until DCD solicited an identical John Stewart like a week later.

John is made from a JLA series 3 Hal Jordan with a JLA boxed set John Stewart head, modified heavily. Reddy is a JLA series 1 Superman with a head and cape from Mattel's DCUC Red Tornado. Enjoy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
John and his 'white friend'

Photobucket

Photobucket
John and his 'mechanical-american' friend

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment